Castle Art Supplies
Castle Art Supplies 120 Colored Pencil Set for artists, featuring 'soft series' core for expert layering, blending and shading; perfect for coloring books and classroom
Regular price $104.16 Aus
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brand: Castle Art Supplies
Color: 120 Colors
- “AN ABSOLUTE JOY TO USE” this selection of 120 premium colored pencils have fast become the ‘pencil of choice’ for thousands of artists and colorists who dream of creating beautiful artwork in this popular medium. The rich, velvety leads are highly pigmented, and lay down lots of vivid color with minimal effort, making these easy-to-use pencils an absolute must!
- BLENDING AND LAYERING QUALITIES artists can truly rely on! We know you need colored pencils that allow you to add depth through layering, create beautiful blended effects such as gradients or to achieve the perfect shade. The consistency of our colored cores is such that you can achieve both with very little effort, making them a pleasure to work with, creating results you will be proud of.
- NAMED, NUMBERED & COLOR CODED in PRESENTATION TIN BOX for instant recognition and easy organisation. Arranged over three layers in color families this extensive range of “brilliant” shades and hues “that just pop from the page” are sure to inspire your best work.
- GUARD AGAINST FRUSTRATING BREAKAGES with our top-quality, centred cores encased in strong reliable wood (premium Basswood), perfectly finished to ensure a comfortable coloring experience and ease of sharpening. With a silky-smooth ‘soft touch’ coating, you won’t tire of working with them.
- BUY TODAY - WORRY & HASSLE FREE! Creating beautiful art should be easy and fun. Use our step-by-step tutorial (included) to recreate the stunning Castle on the front of your set. If for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied with your Castle Arts purchase, we offer our customers complete piece of mind through our unique Money Back Plus Guarantee which means that if you are not entirely happy with your product, we will refund you and you keep the pencils.